JAMB SCRAPS AWAITING 'O' LEVEL RESULT


This post is not to  make anyone cry nor regret  ,cause I particular am after your progress..my prayer is that 99% of you gain admission.. While 95% by merit. We are making sure we give you all the best information from the root.
Concerning jamb scrapping awaiting results, let me say that jamb meant that some university may not wait for awaiting result ..like example university of Lagos will not wait for NECO candidate, cause majority of them where denied admission only university of Nigeria UNN waited for Them. So what jamb meant by scrapping awaiting result to me is that ,they won't stop you from registering but your result must be ready before screening, take note if you are taking Nov/Dec GCE or May/June NECO ..cause all university screening form comes out by August and Merit list comes out September.. So my great Nigerian students panic not ..you can register for jamb ..cause WAEC comes out by July or August ..so before then you will meet up .but for NECO am sorry you can't meet up ..that my view of the scrapping of awaiting result ..like I said you call me and thank me ..pls be careful don't use competitive course if you have only Credit.. Use the comment button to ask questions, you will be replied asap
Posted by www.042portal.blogspot.com
For more enquires call/WhatsApp -08163139724

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

IGBO LANGUAGE WAEC GCE 2017 QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS NOW READY

NECO 2017 BIOLOGY PRACTICAL QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS NOW READY